This decision could have far-reaching consequences for your data integration environment for the next decade or longer.
Wyntec recommends that you ask yourself the following questions to determine the right combination of data integration tools for your organization:
- Are you having difficulty finding and retaining the key technical resources to maintain your data integration environment?
- Are your stakeholders, business analysts and end users frustrated by long development timeframes?
- Are you constantly finding that your Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) projects did not satisfy business requirements?
- Is the metadata contained in your ETL platform misunderstood or unavailable to your stakeholders?
- Is it time to move to a self-service, SQL-based platform that fully leverages the cloud?
- Do you feel like you are paying exorbitant costs for a tool that does relatively simple transformations?
- Would you like to realize substantial cost savings from lower data integration costs?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, your organization would likely benefit from incorporating Wyntec Services in some capacity.