Question – What does Wyntec stand for?
What You Need TEChnology
When was Wyntec established?
Wyntec LLC was established in 1997 as a Limited Liability Corporation in the United States with offices in Texas. Over the last two decades Wyntec has expanded offices to the east, west and mid-central. Also, Wyntec continues to service international entities.
What is unique about Wyntec’s DataOps?
What sets us ahead of our competition is we only focus on data related projects and augment your environment with products and services tailored to meet your needs. Our tools and services build your DataOps functions in an agile development lifecycle with the necessary quality and process controls in place. Moreover, we establish and support your data integration and analytics products on-top of a solid data staging foundation. Establishing a robust and active data staging platform is key for extensible and long-lasting architecture and design.
Wyntec is experts in the DataOps realm, our services include data extraction, data monitoring, active data staging, model-driven data structures, data integrating, data scientist, data mining and data visualization.
What is in Wyntec’s DataOps Services?
Turning your data into useful information assets is Wyntec’s focus and expertise.
Wyntec uniquely offers architecture, design, automation, data models and agile analytics in a combined offering to support your end-to-end DataOps needs. We are experts with everything that has to do with data and have developed robust products to assist you. We package these products to meet your needs by assessing and filling in the gaps in your existing designs, processes and resource pool.
What is “Active” Data Staging?
Active Data Staging is the disciplines supported by Wyntec DataOps Services to ensure the foundation of your data initiative is cohesive, architecturally complete, supports agile deployment and is extensible. Whether you manage an enterprise data warehouse, data mart, data lake, data integration, reporting database or operational data store the disciplines of actively staging your data must be enforced. More importantly, our solutions automate these principals without the need to write a single line of code:
- We ensure that transparency is managed with technical metadata and lineage reporting
- Operational statistics are captured on every piece of data being staged
- Captures transaction level log files, error log files, batch identification for every execution
- Processes changed data capture (CDC) with seven different methods
- Offer both a Land and Stage for latent, real-time and streaming data
- Built-in error-handling and alert notifications.
Can we build our Active Data Staging Iteratively?
Wyntec’s development lifecycle is agile, iterative and proactive. In establishing your robust data staging environment, we process everything in “active” lifecycle:
- Discover and Analyze your source data
- Design your staging strategy supported by our best-of-breed design patterns
- Deploy the staging process without writing expensive code
- Monitor, report and support your environment on a 24/7 basis.
With these processes, you can grow your data initiative from 1 to 10s of thousands of tables.
Why was A2B Data™ developed?
Wyntec developed A2B Data™ to automate all the best-practice architecture and design patterns for you to achieve an active data staging platform in your environment. A2B Data™ establishes a solid data foundation, so you can build your analytics and data integration platforms quickly, cost-effectively and reliably. Wyntec’s DataOps services leverage A2B Data™ to automate our delivery services. Wyntec delivers the DataOps services on-top of A2B Data™ to ensure our delivery is agile, supported and extensible.
What makes A2B Data™ unique?
A2B Data™ automates your end-to-end Active Data Staging environment. All the best-practice design patterns are already built into the product and ready for your use. Because of this, it requires minimal setup and minimal on-going administration. Compared to traditional ETL (extract-transform-load) products, A2B Data™ automates the EL (extract-load) part and frees your resources to focus on the complicated transformations.
What are the benefits of using A2B Data™?
- Built-in change data capture mechanisms, simply pick from a list
- Provides data privacy and cyber-security model, your data never leaves your firewall
- Automatically collects technical and operational metadata about databases, tables, and data
- Dynamically generates all the code so you don’t have to maintain expensive programs
- Built-in error logging, data quality monitoring, and events driven alerts.
Describe Wyntec’s Analytical Services?
Wyntec’s analytical services are agile, vendor agnostic and tailored to meet your special needs.
Our analytical offering is coupled with proven automation, industry-driven models, and expert resources. Unlike other vendors, we don’t believe that out-of-the-box data models or reports will give you the unique edge – as your competition is also using these generic products. However, the solutions we build are tailored to your unique needs.
By selecting Wyntec’s analytical offering we develop unique solutions for you by:
- Establishing the foundation of your analytical platform by actively staging your data
- Organize and transform your data into industry-driven models
- Develop the business intelligence layer utilizing the reporting tool of your choice
- Assist in the data mining and data science analysis of your information.
Wyntec’s analytical solutions are effectively organized to help you assess business value in mining insight in your data. Your business decisions will be improved if your information is delivered where, when, and how you want it.
What is Wyntec’s DataOps Pricing Model?
Wyntec’s focus is to augment your existing processes with the right technology and at a pricing schedule that compliments your budget. Our efforts are delivery focused and milestone driven. With this model, the onus is on Wyntec to deliver solutions and support models that meet your expectation. You don’t pay until we deliver, alleviating your project and budget risks. Our DataOps engagements begin with these three steps, all of which are free to you:
Step 1 – we assess your needs with a consultation with our expert account team
Step 2 – we establish the blueprint of the service model that uniquely meets your needs
Step 3 – we set-up the key components working in your environment.